#1 I am i

I am i

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts
  • World:UK1

Posted 03 March 2013 - 11:53 AM

My idea is,that the teamleader can decide,if he want to have a leadervote.

The leadervote is all 2 months and everyone can vote.You can vote the leader and the

adviser.

#2 Diana1

Diana1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 697 posts
  • LocationIndia
  • Team:Set To Kill
  • Character:Enigmatrix

Posted 03 March 2013 - 04:20 PM

There are many people who want to be advisers in a team..If a vote is left just like that then i am afraid no one will come up with a clear majority..  ;)  :P In that case there has to be nominations too..Instead there could be just a polling system in the team where the team leader and advisers can hold a poll on different issues..The dialogue box for the poll can be shown in the same way the dialogue box asking a player to attack are shown..In that way the members will have to give their opinion on the on-going poll..the different options could be yes,no and undecided..

A good idea again I am i..  :)  :D

-With lots of love

Diana

#3 SetToKillTOMMY1

SetToKillTOMMY1

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts
  • LocationNew Zeland
  • Character:TOMMY1

Posted 03 March 2013 - 04:43 PM

:)

Spoiler

#4 Diana1

Diana1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 697 posts
  • LocationIndia

Posted 03 March 2013 - 07:42 PM

:)

I suppose that means you like it..  ;)  :D  :lol:

-With lots of love

Diana

#5 SetToKillTOMMY1

SetToKillTOMMY1

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts
  • LocationNew Zeland

Posted 04 March 2013 - 08:48 AM

yup

Spoiler

#6 Diana1

Diana1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 697 posts
  • LocationIndia

Posted 04 March 2013 - 09:18 AM

Nothing on this too..  :(

-With lots of love

Diana

#7 SetToKillTOMMY1

SetToKillTOMMY1

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts
  • LocationNew Zeland

Posted 04 March 2013 - 04:43 PM

nope lol

Spoiler

#8 Diana1

Diana1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 697 posts
  • LocationIndia

Posted 04 March 2013 - 07:14 PM

I hope we get some response soon..  :(  :mellow:  ^_^

-With lots of love

Diana

#9 SetToKillTOMMY1

SetToKillTOMMY1

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts
  • LocationNew Zeland

Posted 06 March 2013 - 08:33 AM

agreed

Spoiler

#10 Diana1

Diana1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 697 posts
  • LocationIndia

Posted 06 March 2013 - 09:29 AM

Nothing still..The silence is infuriating..  :angry:  :(

-With lots of love

Diana

#11 Arcadia

Arcadia

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 220 posts
  • Team:Fliplife Avengers
  • Character:Arcadia

Posted 06 March 2013 - 10:13 PM

And again we go - "nothing", "no?", "nothing yet?". Guys stop spamming please, is it really necessary? I do not understand where this idea of Mods/Devs replying to your EVERY comment came from? Just because you do not hear an applauded response from our end does not mean your idea is bad... In most cases it means you have not broken any rules and our intervention was not necessary  :P

We use votes in our Team every time we choose an advisor and it works perfectly - never had any issues. It does not matter how many people WANT to be advisors - the truth of the matter is how many actually deserve it. And I am sure all your team members know who these people are and will only vote for whoever they believe will represent them well. It usually boils down to three or four individuals and is sorted within a matter of hours ;)

Thumbs up from me ;)

#12 Diana1

Diana1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 697 posts
  • LocationIndia

Posted 07 March 2013 - 08:26 AM

And again we go - "nothing", "no?", "nothing yet?". Guys stop spamming please, is it really necessary? I do not understand where this idea of Mods/Devs replying to your EVERY comment came from? Just because you do not hear an applauded response from our end does not mean your idea is bad... In most cases it means you have not broken any rules and our intervention was not necessary  :P

We use votes in our Team every time we choose an advisor and it works perfectly - never had any issues. It does not matter how many people WANT to be advisors - the truth of the matter is how many actually deserve it. And I am sure all your team members know who these people are and will only vote for whoever they believe will represent them well. It usually boils down to three or four individuals and is sorted within a matter of hours ;)

Thumbs up from me ;)

For the first part of your reply..Sorry for the spamming Arcadia but hey wasn't that the only way that this post was kept "alive"?  ;)  :P You see Arcadia people on the forum have this belief that their posts are accepted and being looked into only when a Mod/Dev replies to it..They believe that the reply from the staff ensures that the post has been noticed by the staff and might reach the devs..Also I am sure you are aware of the anxiety that a person goes through when he/she posts a new idea..Hence they look forward to people either rejecting or accepting their posts and according to the belief that they harbour (the one that I just talked about)..They await the reply from the staff..So all that we want is that you either break this belief and put forward to the people the real work of a moderator..that you only intervene if there is a breach of rules and not for the opinions in every post..or you reply to every post(something that I agree might be impossible ;) )..

As for the second part..thanks for your opinion Arcadia..It is very much appreciated..I understand that we can conduct such voting via the team mail..but not everyone replies to it and then creates a fuss after the decision has been taken..This kind of system will prevent such a thing from happening and people will be compelled to give their opinions..  :)  :D

-With lots of love

Diana

#13 Arcadia

Arcadia

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 220 posts
  • Team:Fliplife Avengers
  • Character:Arcadia

Posted 07 March 2013 - 08:44 PM

And I am very excited to hear all your ideas - I also appreciate all the hard work put into the thinking process and help if I can :) As for spamming, I understand the role of bumping a topic, but I find this only spoils a good thread by all the unnecessary posts - don't you agree?

I will challenge you on this idea guys ;) How would you implement it into the game? Different Teams use different methods of choosing their advisors or leaders - some are in favor of voting like myself and I am i here, others prefer different ways to nominate their members... I would like to hear your suggestions :D

#14 Diana1

Diana1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 697 posts
  • LocationIndia

Posted 08 March 2013 - 07:10 AM

And I am very excited to hear all your ideas - I also appreciate all the hard work put into the thinking process and help if I can :) As for spamming, I understand the role of bumping a topic, but I find this only spoils a good thread by all the unnecessary posts - don't you agree?

I will challenge you on this idea guys ;) How would you implement it into the game? Different Teams use different methods of choosing their advisors or leaders - some are in favor of voting like myself and I am i here, others prefer different ways to nominate their members... I would like to hear your suggestions :D

I agree it spoils the post Arcadia but otherwise I am afraid there wouldn't have been any post either..People hardly bother to reply to an idea now and maybe it was this "spamming" that actually got anybody's attention on this post..  ;)  :D

As for the idea the people who replied before you did (namely I and Tommy) both believe in having a vote system for election and so we support this.. But do not like people creating a fuss after not replying.. Hence we do want this to be implemented..Don't know about the others..  :)

-With lots of love

Diana

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users